Dassault Falcon 7X
S P E E D
A L T I T U D E
P A S S E N G E R S
R A N G E
The Dassault Falcon 7X is a large-cabin, 5,950 nautical miles range business jet manufactured by Dassault Aviation, the 2nd largest of its Dassault Falcon line. Launched at 2001 Paris Air Show, its first flight was on 5 May 2005 and it entered service on 15 June 2007.
The Dassault Falcon 7X is a remarkable long-range business jet known for its exceptional performance, comfort, and advanced technology. This trijet aircraft, measuring approximately 76.1 feet in length, with a wingspan of 86.2 feet, offers a spacious and luxuriously appointed cabin. The interior cabin dimensions typically include a height of 6.2 feet, a width of 7.7 feet, and a length of 39.1 feet, allowing for ample space to accommodate up to 16 passengers. The three-zone cabin layout offers various configurations, including comfortable seating, a fully equipped galley, and a private stateroom, all designed with the utmost attention to detail.
In terms of pricing, the Dassault Falcon 7X represents a significant investment in the world of business aviation. The average price for a new Falcon 7X typically ranges from $50 million to $60 million, though this can vary depending on the specific configuration, interior options, and other customizations. Additionally, there are options for pre-owned Falcon 7X aircraft, which can offer cost savings but may still come at a substantial price point. Despite its cost, the Falcon 7X is widely regarded as a top choice for discerning travellers and business executives who seek the perfect blend of performance, luxury, and reliability in a long-range business jet.
The Dassault Falcon 7X impresses with its outstanding performance specifications that make it a leader in the world of long-range business aviation. This trijet aircraft is powered by three Pratt & Whitney PW307A engines, each producing approximately 6,402 pounds of thrust, enabling it to achieve remarkable speed and range. Here are some key performance specifications:
- Maximum Range: The Falcon 7X has an impressive maximum range of approximately 5,950 nautical miles (10,945 kilometers). This allows the aircraft to connect distant cities across the globe with ease, such as non-stop flights from New York to Hong Kong or London to Los Angeles.
- Cruise Speed: The Falcon 7X has a cruising speed of around 528 knots (613 mph or 987 km/h), ensuring quick and efficient travel between destinations.
- Takeoff and Landing Performance: One of the standout features of the Falcon 7X is its ability to access challenging airports with short runways. It can take off in as little as 5,710 feet and land in just 2,842 feet, making it a versatile choice for reaching airports with space constraints.
- Altitude Capability: The Falcon 7X can reach a maximum cruising altitude of 51,000 feet, allowing it to soar above most weather and commercial air traffic, ensuring a smoother and more comfortable journey for passengers.
- Fuel Efficiency: Equipped with advanced technology and aerodynamics, the Falcon 7X is designed for excellent fuel efficiency, reducing operating costs for operators.
- Avionics: The aircraft features advanced avionics and fly-by-wire technology, which enhances flight safety and control.
The Falcon 7X’s exceptional performance specifications, combined with its luxurious and spacious cabin, make it a preferred choice for long-haul business travelers who demand both speed and comfort in their journeys.